Rodríguez-Lara Research Group
Welcome to our webpage!
We are an open research community striving for understanding. Our work explores the creation and innovative use of algebraic and numeric methods to study optical systems and develop applications in the classical and quantum regimes.
Advances in technology are changing society at a fast pace. We believe optics has played, is playing and will play a leading role in the development of future technologies. Therefore, we:
- Develop algebraic and numeric techniques for the study of classical and quantum optical systems.
- Promote research and development of classic and quantum optical technology platforms and devices.
- Build a thriving open community for both students and researchers.
- Engage with the public to communicate scientific and technological advances.
We envision a world thriving on the use of quantum technologies. In order to help achivieve this, we strive to:
- Become a craddle for innovation in classical and quantum optical research and development, a source of creative talent in science, technology and their communication.
As an open research community, the path to our goal is guided by the following principles:
- Curiosity, Communication, Community
- Innovation, Responsibility, Fairness.